Trying new and different recipes of brownies, and this one is a recipe of classic fudgy brownies. Although I am a little inclined towards cakey brownies, this sure ain’t going far away from me…
If you are looking for a healthier recipe, here it is AVO BROWNIES
I MEAN LOOK AT THISS!!😍😍
HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU BAKE BETTER BROWNIES
- If you want crackled tops, whip the batter nicely for 5-6mins after you add in the eggs.
- The above process will aerate the batter = crackled tops
- Never add the eggs all in once, do it one by one
- Adding salt will bring out more flavour from chocolates (science).
I used a microwave to melt my chocolate and butter, with few bursts of 30sec each.
- A.P Flour - 100g or 3/4cup+1tbsp
- Salt - 1/2tsp
- Dark Chocolate(50%) - 170g or 1cup (chopped)
- Eggs - 3
- Butter - 113g or 1 stick
- Cocoa Powder - 23g or 3/4cup
- Caster Sugar - 250g or 1cup+1/2cup
- Vanilla essence - 2-3 drops
- Melt your dark chocolate with butter then add in the salt
- once properly melted mix in the sugar, nicely. then pour in some vanilla
- add in your eggs one by one, mix everything well together.
- Add in flour + cocoa powder, combine everything well together.
- transfer into a 8inch square tin lined with parchment paper bake at 180C in a preheted oven for 30-35min
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 89mg Sodium: 234mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 28g Protein: 5g