Add Your Heading Text Here
This chocolate cupcake recipe is my favourite and the best i have made so far…
But what makes this so good?
Greek yogurt!! yes you heard that right greek yogurt makes it more moist, provides that tangy taste you need. And i have used my personal favourite plain greek yogurt by Epigamia.
Now this might seem like a long recipe. But the result will make you forget everything and you would want to devour them, until they are over.
- Start by sifting flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Chop the chocolates and melt it in a heat proof bowl with butter and oil, I used microwave oven with a burst of 30 sec. you can also use a double boiling method but ensure no water goes inside while melting it.
- While you are at it, preheat your oven at 180c/350f fan.
Then combine the melted chocolate with butter and mix well, add in egg and vanilla essence
Add in the greek yoghurt and mix well, you can substitute greek yogurt with sour cream/ full fat yoghurt or even buttermilk.
- Add flour mixture in batches with boiling water
- combine well, scoop it out or spoon it carefully into . your lined moulds.
- bake in oven for 18-20min, check once by inserting skewer if it comes out clean take it out. otherwise let it bake for some more time.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 84mg Sodium: 576mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 20g Protein: 5g